Once upon a time there were movies. And then the PowerMac came along, and after that YouTube was invented, and before you knew it you could think to yourself, “I wonder if anyone has ever made a montage of every single instance of Nic Cage losing his shit on film ever in existence?” and THE ANSWER WOULD BE YES.
It’s like I can’t even remember what I did with my free time before Internet Supercuts. I could spend all day (or at least all tipsy evening) giggling like a stoned
Avril Lavigne Mrs. Nickelback at these things. And I did. So without further adieu, I give you my absolute favorite Internet Supercuts of everything. A SUPERCUT SUPERPOST! (Make sure you at least watch the one of Sawyer saying “Son of bitch.”) Oh, and for sure leave any I’ve missed in the comments. …It’s five o’clock somewhere!
1) Is their a is there a Creepier McWeirdster on earth than Nicolas Cage? (Okay, maybe Crispin Glover, but whatever.) This montage of His Raspiness inspired this post so I figured I’d start there. But…make sure your volume is low. Or really really high.
2) The ALL THE CURSE WORDS IN PULP FICTION Supercut. 429 expletives and nothing else. This beat out the “I’d Tell You But I Have To Kill You” Supercut for a spot on this list, so look alive.
3) You Stuck Up, Half-Witted, Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder! Okay, I know this list is starting to feel a little one sided, but I mean, Supercuts of love scenes just aren’t funny. But the greatest Movie insults of all time? Totally are.
4) Moving away from movie supercuts, this live-TV Freudian Slips super cut is one of my favorites ever. Ranks even higher than the Disney Boners montage I imagined.
5) Watch this and try not to laugh.
6) I know six is a weird number for a list to go to, but I promised it and here it is…from possibly the greatest TV show ever made…LOST (don’t argue). My favorite of the SAWYER SAYS SON OF A BITCH SUPERCUTS!!!
Okay, now you go. What’d I miss?